A. ISS Social Media Classes
- Social Media Marketing - Attend this course if you are using social media mainly for branding, marketing, PR or driving for more leads and sales for the B2C (business-to-consumer) market.
- Social Media for B2B Companies – Growing Your Business with Social Media - There have been many studies and reports that show that Facebook is great for B2C businesses. But it does not work well for B2B companies. The main reasons being that B2B companies usually involve multiple people at multiple stages of the buying process with a much longer buying cycle. The way we use social media - the tools and the practices - are very different between B2C and B2B. Whatever works well in B2C might not work in B2B at all.
Attend this course if you are from a B2B company or organization, and you want to see how social media can be used to grow your business.
- Online Community Management for Social Media - Attend this course if you are responsible for running and maintaining online social communities.
- Social Media Analytics - Attend this course if you have attended any of the 3 courses above: Social Media Marketing, Social Media for Business or Online Community Management. The course will allow you to understand the impact of social media, such as:
- What is the direct value of your Facebook page?
- What is the ROI through your Twitter?
- How to measure the impact of business metrics from your website or blog?
- If you launch a social media campaign, how effective is the campaign?
Day 3 Morning